Top 5 sports gadgets of 2014
• Fit bug orb- This is a small device which makes the use of an advanced 3-axis accelerometer to perfectly calculate your step. Though it is small and prudent it can be utilized to observe your sleeping and walking activity for full 24 hours per day via Bluetooth connection to smart phone type gadget. You can also clip it to your clothes for repetitive routine inspection. It can control your nutrition and keep an eye on the actions thus helping you to achieve your own personal aims.
• Bose SIE21 headphones- Listening to music while walking or running can prove to be a good motivator for any exercise. These Bose sports headphones are very costly but you should buy this headphone as it provides you with high quality sounds. If you are working out in bad weather conditions these headphones are quite helpful as they are weather and sweat defiant. It also features an inline microphone for receiving call and also switching between calls and music with an inline remote control.
• Kinect Disneyland adventure- It can help you to become fit even if you are at your living room. It can now be used for the entire family along with the kids to keep everybody fit. It permits the kids, their mothers and all the Disney fans to have the adventures of a Disneyland. They are very challenging and you can also interact with your favorite Disney characters in their voices without any control by the controller required.
• Fitbit Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scales- It keeps a record of your weight and fat content along with BMI capacity. It can be synchronized with your smart phones or computers that will keep you motivated and you will be able to get long term results. It can keep a record of 8 people and you can keep your details confidential by using your initials or username. To increase the versatility of the instrument, you have various apps and online programs attached to it.
• 66fit Exercise Ball- This ball is a very good way to stay fit and that too within the limited space of bedrooms. A large variety of sit-ups and press-ups can be done with the help of this ball. A burst resistant and a rough ball is the best.